Adv. Madhavi Dere
- Bar council member since 2013Completed her Bachelor of Commerce from Brihan
- Completed Bachelor of Law from Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Pune University)
- Previous work experience (including internship) includes:
- Interned under advocate Shrikant Shivde (Bombay High Court) for a period of 6 months from September 2009 – February 2010 on cases related to Murder and Rape.
- Interned with Udwadia, Udeshi & Argus Associates Mumbai for a period of 2 months from 01.07.2012 to 30.08.2012 on Company Disputes, Arbitration and Castrol Contract for team India.
- Interned under advocate C.S. Kotwani (Rajasthan high court) from 01.02.2011 to 15.03.2011 on projects of Central Administrative Tribunal and Armed Forces Tribunal.
- Interned under Senior Advocate Milap Chand Bhoot (Rajasthan high court) for a period of 2months from 01.12.2010 to 31.01.2011 on cases related to Land acquisition and PIL on environment and city cleaning issues.